- Taking care of your personal health and wellbeing is indeed a big deal
- Some habits and lifestyles contribute more harm and dangers to you
Knowing what is best for you and your health cannot be overemphasised.
READ THIS TOO: Medical Advice On How To Gain Weight
According to a health expert with the Twitter name, Aproko Doctor (@aproko_doctor), the seven bad and seven good things respectively he advised people on are:
- Replace icecream with plain yoghurt
- Replace alcohol with water
- Replace soda with fruit juices
- Replace complaining with thanksgiving
- Replace wasting time with exercising
- Replace junk food with balanced diets
- Replace binging on movies with sleep
Your health is really in your hands!
Will you heed to these pieces of advice?